Isolated USB 4-Port to RS-232 Converter (USB cable included)
- Connects Multiple RS-232 Devices to Your USB Port
- 2000 V RMS Optical Isolation; 15 KV ESD Surge Protection
- RS-232 Data Rates up to 460.8 kbps
- Desk, panel mount, flanges attached
- USB Port Powered or External Power Supply
- High Retention USB Port Ensures Reliable Connections
- Supports USB 2.0 (backward compatible)
- FCC, UL508
- USB cable included, 1.8 m (6 ft)
Connect legacy RS-232 devices to a USB port and with 2000 V RMS isolation from voltage spikes and ground loops.
Universal Serial Bus (USB) has become the connectivity workhorse of today’s PCs, replacing the familiar serial ports. However, many commercial and industrial devices still use the RS-232 interface. To connect these devices to modern PCs and provide protection from electrical transients, you need a simple and reliable conversion solution.
The USO9ML2-4P offers this solution. Simply plug the converter into an available USB port on your computer or USB hub and install the drivers supplied on CD ROM. The device will show up as additional COM ports in the Windows Device Manager which are fully compatible with your Windows applications. A one meter USB cable is included.