7-Port Industrial USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub (USB cable included)
- Expands one USB port to 7 USB ports
- 8 kV air ESD protection
- USB 3.0 speeds up to 5 Gbps
- Heavy-duty metal case with DIN and panel mount options (includes mounting kit)
- 7 downstream USB 3.0 ports (Type A); 1 upstream USB 3.0 port (Type B)
- 900 mA downstream power on each port
- Requires external power supply (not included, sold separately)
- Includes USB 3.0 Type A to Type B (2 m) cable
Model BB-USH207 , 7-port industrial USB 3.0 hub, offers a simple way to expand a system’s current USB capability by providing additional external USB 3.0 ports from a single USB 3.0 host connection, with speeds up to 5 Gbps.
This rugged hub provides reliability under almost any condition and can be securely mounted to most surfaces. Fully compliant with the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Specification, this industrial USB hub is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x Specifications for simultaneous support of older USB peripherals or even older systems without USB capabilities.
USB 3.0 downstream powering supplies 900 mA to power connected peripherals. An external power source is required (not included, sold separately).
Includes: USB 3.0 Type A to Type B cable (2 m), DIN rail/wall mount kit and terminal block.